Wednesday, April 22, 2020

About My Life



Hello Folks!!!😎😎

I am starting my new journey with my new passion that i recently discovered in myself which is "Blogging". All my blogs will be mostly about the marketing world like the marketing techniques, marketing tools, Famous marketers, etc. But first and foremost, I want to introduce myself. My name is Avadh Patel, I live in Vancouver (Canada) but i was born and raised in India (Gujarat). I came to Vancouver for my further education. Currently I am completing my Bachelor s' Degree in Communication and Business from Simon Fraser University (SFU). My main aim is to spread as much as knowledge i have about the marketing to all my readers which might help them in their business or students who are targeting to enter the competitive marketing world.



2 comments:

  1. Nice thing, following your newly found passion bro !
    Keep going !

    ReplyDelete